- Rehabilitation plays a vital role in recovery from total joint replacement: including the knee, hip and shoulder.
- Post Joint rehabilitation builds strength, promotes healing and helps maximize range of motion.
- Ease pain and swelling
- Post-total joint replacement patients will receive their traditional follow-up physical therapy appointments, with a progression to an independent exercise program when deemed appropriate.
- Let you get back to your normal activities
- You have that new joint — GVPT wants you to keep it in good shape