Why Choose Aquatic PT?
- Low impact exercise reduces strain on inflamed joints.
- Warm water (86 degrees) soothes aching muscles and joints.
- Improved circulation from hydrostatic water pressure.
- Decreased weight bearing by 75%, allowing for earlier return to functional exercise following injury or surgery.
- Beneficial to all physical therapy diagnoses including acute and chronic conditions.
- Aquatic Exercise is often the best and least painful option for fibromyalgia/chronic pain patients.
For Aquatic Therapy:
Please contact one of our 5 clinics to set up your initial evaluation today!
*NOTE: Patients must be evaluated in one of our 5 clinics before beginning an Aquatic PT program
|(585) 461-2000 ext 315|