Dear New Patient,
Welcome to GVPT! Our friendly and knowledgeable GVPT office staff is always available to you. However, in the event you may have additional questions, concerns or other feedback, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
I am here to serve as a contact point for you, the patient, and proactively ensure excellence customer service by:
- Ensuring you are completely satisfied with your treatment and care at GVPT at all times.
- Assisting patients and their families with any non-medical issues by listening to your concerns.
- Resolving any concerns with your appointments, prescriptions or referrals.
- Making certain your interactions with us remains positive, effective and beneficial.
- Keeping all interactions between patients, or their representative, and our office staff confidential.
- Guaranteeing that you, as the patient, understand your patient rights at all times.
- Interpreting, clarifying, and simplifying insurance benefits for you the patient, to the best of our knowledge.
Any questions concerning your co-pay, bill or setting up a payment plan please call the billing manager Heather @426-6949.
Our mission is that patients will not only benefit from their treatment but truly enjoy their experience at GVPT! Our number one priority is patient satisfaction. Your needs and concerns matter to us.
Your GVPT Staff