Photo I.D. and Insurance Card(s) will be needed on first visit.
- To avoid a $25 fee, a 24-hour notice is required if you are unable to keep your appointment
- Please inform the office staff of ANY changes in insurance, mailing address or phone number during your course of treatment at our facility and after until all balances are paid in full.
- All co-pays and balances are determined by your insurance carrier. For most high deductible plans, up to $70 will be collected for each follow-up visit to go towards your bill. Balance will be billed after payment is received from the insurance company. Any balances due will be billed monthly and are due within 30 days.
- Please inform staff at registration of all insurances, including any additional policies to your primary insurance, Worker’s Compensation and No-Fault, or you may be responsible for any balance.
- We accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. There is a returned check fee of $20.
- We can take payments in person, by mail or by phone at any of our 4 locations.
- We do offer a Payment Plan, as we know any kind of medical care can be expensive. Please see the note below for payment plan information.
GVPT is glad that you have chosen us for your physical therapy needs. We do understand that due to economic conditions and rising healthcare costs there may be financial concerns.
Please do not let financial hardship prevent you from receiving the care you need.
Your well-being is our main concern. We are always willing to work with you and payment arrangements may be made at any time.
Please contact Heather Sanchez at (585) 426-6949 or email@example.com to make payment arrangements.